Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Halloween Card Re-Visited
After posting the pic of the Halloween cards I made I decided that it was too plain so I reworked it. I used my UTEE enamel and this time had success with it, what I tried this time was to be sure to really wet my stamp. Then quickly covered it with the UTEE and once I got rid of the excess powder I lifted up my card and applied the heat from underneath. This helped from blowing off any of the powder before it had a chance to start melting. I cut them out and using a foam dimensional applied it to my card. I also stamped a couple of bats to the front of the card and so now I think I'm happy with it. Of course the whole point of these cards were to make them quick and simple since they were for the kiddos but so much for that. They are still simple but I think more interesting with the embossed piece. I also included in the photograph the stamped envelope and the inside of the card. Click on the photo to see the embossing close up. OK, it's super late and I must get to bed. Ciao for now!