Just wanted to share a photo of the class I am teaching this Wednesday night at Scrapp’n Savvy at 6:30pm and there is still room for 3 more if you are interested in joining us! As a gift to my students I spent all of Sunday afternoon cutting down the pages so that we can simply ink, distress and assemble our project! This means that everyone will walk out with a finished project, gotta love that! This would make a great album, countdown or could even be used as your December Daily if you are participating with Ali Edwards as shown HERE.
Supplies needed for this class are as follows and as always I will have them with me to share if you don’t have it on hand.
- Glossy Accents
- Silver Stickles (silver liquid glitter)
- Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distressing Ink (Red Ink)
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressing Ink and foam applicator (as shown in photo below)
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink in Red Pepper or Cranberry and felt applicator
- Crop A Dile
- POP Dots
- Adhesive or Glue Dots
- Red Tape Adhesive
- Distressed or Sanding File
- Small pliers to use with jump rings (helps to have two)
- Paper Trimmer
- Rubber Brayer (click here for example)
- Glue stick (UHU is my favorite, example here)
- Pencil or Pen
I will also have an extra treat for my students as a thank you/Christmas gift but must be present to get this one ;)
Class cost is $42 and you can call Karrie at 281-288-7289 to get your spot in class or you can buy the class HERE
The album has 25 pages and I’ve added the option of using a jingle bell in place of the chandelier crystal and also added an adorable poinsettia to the ribbon.
Hope you have a fabulous start to your week!
ohhh, and if you are local and are free this Saturday then join me at By Design Scrapbook Boutique in Clear Lake at some awesome classes being taught by Margie Romney-Aslett go HERE for info. It’s going to be a fun girls weekend Friday/Saturday!!