Hope you are having a great weekend! Mine started out with the Banner class I taught at Scrapp’n Savvy and it was so much fun! They seemed to really love the banner shown HERE which we created and that left me very happy of course! I wanted to share a photo of a framed piece I did to use as a complimentary piece to the banner. It was so easy and quick to do and I was able to tie in some of the same elements used in the banner. This piece could be turned into a layout very easily as well by replacing the orange die cut with a photo. You could even use the orange die cut piece and just move it around a bit and add a photo. Guess I will have to do a mockup for you :) Once I do so I will be sure to post it on the blog.
Supplies Used for the framed piece are:
- My Mind’s Eye Haunted Collection –
- 12x12 Double Sided Flocked Kraft Raven paper (I used some Black Soot on the paper to highlight the orange die cut)
- 12x12 Double Sided Flocked Kraft Harlequin Paper /Backside is polka dot used for the Happy Halloween piece
- Spider, BOO and Star are from the Flocked Vinyl Stickers Set
- Haunted Brads
- October 31 die cut is from the 12x12 Haunted Die cut page
- Happy Halloween is from the Haunted Acrylic Stamp Set
- Orange crepe paper
- Sequined ribbon
- 12x12 Frame from Michael’s
I leave you with a photo of one of my students Barbara busy at work creating her banner! This is one creative lady, she shared this adorable mini album she is creating using toilet paper rolls!! Wait till you see it, I’ve asked her to send me photos when she has it all finished up and I will be sure to share it with you!
I still have one more framed piece to share with you but I want to alter it a bit more so that one I will add tomorrow, for now head on over to my friend Lolly Chops Blog by clicking HERE to see how she created some adorable Halloween decor using most of the same line!